Chair of Governors
Term of Office : 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2020
Committee: Teaching, Learning and Assessment; Leadership and Management
Other Appointments/Interests: None
Meeting attendance 2018/19: 100%
DBS Current: Yes
● Spent 23 years with BT managing the communication solutions for SMEs to large Corporate Businesses.
● Former Communications Trade Instructor in Royal Auxiliary Air Force and Training Manager for new sales staff within BT
● Four years' education experience within Further Education sector.
● Project Manager of Notschool.net Plymouth & Cornwall for eight years, an online learning community, providing alternative education by referral for 14-16
year olds unable to access mainstream education
● CIPD Associate since 2015
● Exam Invigilator within Secondary School and Pearson Vue
● School Governor within Plymouth since 2004, experience includes Primary and Secondary governance.
● Specific interest in SEN, Inclusion and Safeguarding, former Chair of Pay & Personnel